Ease of Use
Style and Design

The subject says it all. The worst support.

They are rude and incompetent jerks. I wish them the worst and it takes a lot to get me this mad. I have about another 300 TVs to get and they will not be LG. Nothing Me more any of my business friends will ever buy LG again.

I know LG does not care as they are overseas and thumb their nose at us but if enough of us stop buying they will feel it eventually.

Ask Atari how not addressing the consumer worked out for them. No one called me back after I requested.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments