Style and Design

bought from home depot, after researching, got good grades. Usually I do this well however this time I did not, LG rated high Whirlpool low, if I did a better job I would have found out the truth, just the opisite of this finding.

Anyway after a few months one of my stove top burners kept a permanent hot surface display. I called LG, what a dead end, shrugg your shoulders kind of help. It irritated me however I moved on and lived with it. Now 2 years plus old two of the burners stopped working.

A few days later the 5 and 6 on the touch pad for oven and timers functions stopped working. After much research found a site where they explained about cleaning a connecting ribbon to the touch pad with success shared by all contributers. This did not work for me so I know have on order a new touchpad assembly at the tune of $175, hope this works.

If you are in the new appliance market do your research looking for good then query product issues, like me the next time around I believe you will decide on avoiding this company. Inferior product, no support, they don't seem to like their products so why should we?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Short life span, Lack of after-sales service.

Comments