Style and Design

bought from home depot, after researching, got good grades. Usually I do this well however this time I did not, LG rated high Whirlpool low, if I did a better job I would have found out the truth, just the opisite of this finding.

Anyway after a few months one of my stove top burners kept a permanent hot surface display. I called LG, what a dead end, shrugg your shoulders kind of help. It irritated me however I moved on and lived with it. Now 2 years plus old two of the burners stopped working.

A few days later the 5 and 6 on the touch pad for oven and timers functions stopped working. After much research found a site where they explained about cleaning a connecting ribbon to the touch pad with success shared by all contributers. This did not work for me so I know have on order a new touchpad assembly at the tune of $175, hope this works.

If you are in the new appliance market do your research looking for good then query product issues, like me the next time around I believe you will decide on avoiding this company. Inferior product, no support, they don't seem to like their products so why should we?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was short life span and lack of after-sales service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics lg electric range for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments