1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I recently received a software update to my LG Mobile device. The update disabled my device to authenticate to wireless router, or otherwise my phone can no longer connect to WiFi.

LG stated they will correct their mistake, which they acknowledged as their mistake, and install the correct software for a fee. However, they will not provide any document regarding the work to be performed until after payment. They stated their policy is to explain he work over the phone and that is all. LG has a good business model.

Sell a device, break the operation of the device, charge to repair the device without any written explanation until after authorization and payment have been received. Criminal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: install correct software without charge to remedy their mistake.

I liked: N o t h i n g.

I didn't like: Are a garbage company, Not willing to fix the persisting problem, Lack of customer support, Quality, Service offered, Bad quality product, Unprofessional diagnosis, Lack of after-sales service.

Comments

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States #1188038

LG phones are JUNK! I have had two of them (present one included) and both phones are a mess!

GPS stopped working, applications do not function well. Messages can take hours, or even days to receive.

These LG products are the worst I have owned. Never buy another LG device again.