In April 2015 I purchased an LG Microwave model #LMHM2237ST for over $400.Today November 20, 2015, I just made my third call for repair since I purchased.

3 calls to LG for a repair technician within 7 months! Microwave just stops working:1) turntable doesn't turn 2) No heat 3) No sound. This will be my last time buying any LG product. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL BE PURCHASING ANY LG PRODUCT.

I already own LG refrigerator, Washing Machine and dryer. Dishwasher. I have called the technician and I cannot get anyone to come and fix the microwave until November 28th, 2015.

What am I supposed to do for thanksgiving!NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE ANYTHING LG.

Review about: Lg Lmhm2237St Over The Range Microwave.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lg Electronics Dryer
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $436
Preferred solution I would like to have the microwave replaced,

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lg Electronics - Horrible Product- TV only Lasted a year Lg Electronics "My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna. It never gave us any trouble. Fast forward..." Read more Lg Electronics - PHONE REPAIR ISSUE Lg Electronics "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Builds JUNK Lg Electronics "Refridge 5 years old failed to cool, unit is still covered under their 7 year Sealed System and 10 year Compressor guarantee. After 3 service calls by A&E their LG..." Read more Lg Electronics - Review about Lg Washer Dryer Combination from Muharraq, Muharraq Governorate Lg Electronics "I bought the most expensive LG washer dryer there is (US$ 1200) with a sign on it saying its guaranteed for 10 years. My issues with it started few months..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more