In April 2015 I purchased an LG Microwave model #LMHM2237ST for over $400.Today November 20, 2015, I just made my third call for repair since I purchased.
3 calls to LG for a repair technician within 7 months! Microwave just stops working:1) turntable doesn't turn 2) No heat 3) No sound. This will be my last time buying any LG product. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL BE PURCHASING ANY LG PRODUCT.
I already own LG refrigerator, Washing Machine and dryer. Dishwasher. I have called the technician and I cannot get anyone to come and fix the microwave until November 28th, 2015.
What am I supposed to do for thanksgiving!NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE ANYTHING LG.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I would like to have the microwave replaced,
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Lmhm2237St Over The Range Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "So LG calls me up and says they have an upgrade on a part and a software update for my model LFX31925ST Refrigerator and they would like to come install..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."