In April 2015 I purchased an LG Microwave model #LMHM2237ST for over $400.Today November 20, 2015, I just made my third call for repair since I purchased.

3 calls to LG for a repair technician within 7 months! Microwave just stops working:1) turntable doesn't turn 2) No heat 3) No sound. This will be my last time buying any LG product. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL BE PURCHASING ANY LG PRODUCT.

I already own LG refrigerator, Washing Machine and dryer. Dishwasher. I have called the technician and I cannot get anyone to come and fix the microwave until November 28th, 2015.

What am I supposed to do for thanksgiving!NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE ANYTHING LG.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lg electronics dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $436. Lg Electronics needs to "i would like to have the microwave replaced," according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments