In April 2015 I purchased an LG Microwave model #LMHM2237ST for over $400.Today November 20, 2015, I just made my third call for repair since I purchased.

3 calls to LG for a repair technician within 7 months! Microwave just stops working:1) turntable doesn't turn 2) No heat 3) No sound. This will be my last time buying any LG product. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL BE PURCHASING ANY LG PRODUCT.

I already own LG refrigerator, Washing Machine and dryer. Dishwasher. I have called the technician and I cannot get anyone to come and fix the microwave until November 28th, 2015.

What am I supposed to do for thanksgiving!NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE ANYTHING LG.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lg electronics dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $436. Lg Electronics needs to "i would like to have the microwave replaced," according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Lg Electronics - If All LG products are as bad as this one...how do they make any money. 2 month old 4K TV already gone bad! Lg Electronics "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..." Read more Lg Electronics - Rusting around bleach dispenser of my LG top load washer Lg Electronics "My 4 year old LG washer started to rust around the bleach dispenser less than 2 years after buying this machine. The rusting has continued and now a larger area..." Read more Lg Electronics - Lets all file a lawsuit against LG Lg Electronics "Bought a dishwasher, new model, no reviews, but that has really changed. Model Ldf554ST, is a piece of junk, many reviews, will back me up, it could possibly be a..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG top load washer rusting under lid Lg Electronics "Rusting under lid, appears to be worse by bleach dispenser but not just there, the entire metal part appears to be rusting. A google search shows this is a well-known..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more