First breakdown was 5 days beyond year one,Feb 2014. LG did repair for free.

Broke down November 2014with sme problem. Cost $97 to fix. Broke down Feb 2015. Cost $87 to learn it needs a $250 repair.

I refused. Sent copies of the 3 repair notices to LG. I asked what they are willing to do.

Received letter from LG. Thank you for contacting us....our goal is to retain you as a satisfied customer.

After the one year you are responsible. Thank you for your invaluable feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future. I calledthem on the phone to complain about how they want to keep me as a customer,etc. The rep said sorry but NO.

Then she asked "is there anything else I can do for you?" I ot annoyed at that and asked her if there was a plan B.

She said not to get huffy or she would disconnect me!! That ended the THIRTY MINUTE waste of my time on the phone with LG!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Lg Electronics to have the product delivered.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and lg electronics repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments