Not resolved
0 comments

we recieved lg nitro to replace our lg thrills after just one day of use we realized the batteries died very soon after a complete charge. while useing this phone to make a call while on charge the device got sooooo hot that it burnt the back of my hand.

after that the phones internal heat sensor went off and said to unplug take the battery out and move the phone to a cool place!

now i understand it has been very hot out but this all took place in a room with airconditioning and the rooms temp was 67 degrees!!! i would not reccomend this phone at all!

Monetary Loss: $250.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like