1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Absolutely terrible aftercare/warranty. Taking weeks to answer emails, lies on the phone about when repairs will be done.

Manager refuses to speak to me.

I have had the phone (LG G4) for seven months and it has spent 9 weeks in repair.

I am disgusted with LG and although like the look of the G5 will certainly not be buying one or indeed anything else from this mockery of a company. The website informs us they have a large number of calls, I'm not surprised as it seems nothing is getting fixed and the list is getting longer because of unfit for purpose electrical items.

Cheap Korean rubbish under a branded name !

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. buckr is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments