We purchased an LG Large Capacity Top Load Washer two years ago. Within six months the machine literally imploded causing property damage to our home.

LG was unrsponsive and Home Depot, being great at customer service, stepped up and replaced the washer. 14 months later the washer is broken again. 4 weeks post breakdown and a lack of customer service, 3 cancelled appointmets by the LG authorizied technician and still not even a date to come fix the machine. I'll have to purchace a new washer this weekend.

Rest assured it will not be manufactured by LG. The machine breaking down is bad enough but the utter lack of responsiveness by LG and it's representatives takes the cake.

It is obvious to me that they do not stand by their products.

If there are any LG rep's reviewing this site I look forward to hearing from someone that has the ability to get things done.

Review about: Lg Electronics Washing Machine.

Comments

Wow does this sound familiar. My front load machine also imploded - it slowly re-filled with water after a finished load, probably due to a malfunctioning water shut-off valve - until the door burst open and flooded my house.

LG does NOT stand behind their crapola products. This product is still in warranty and they claim it's not their product's fault so they won't cover the damage to my home. They very generously offered to return the malfunctioning parts to me so I could conduct my own testing! Gee, that sounds rather expensive. no thanks, since the damage to my floors is going to be several grand already.

Will NEVER buy LG again, and I'm telling all my friends the same.