I do not recommend any LG products. We purchased a refrigerator from Home Depot and it has stopped cooling.

I contacted LG and used the reset instructions they gave and it did not help. I called a repair service and they looked at the unit and told me it is a “sealed”unit and they don’t service these systems. I contacted LG and they said I needed to contact AAA Appliance Repair who does their repairs. AAA told me that they won’t work on anything without authorization from LG.

I again called LG who told me that they would e-mail authorization within 48 hours, that was 6 days ago. I called LG again and they now informed me that AAA doesn’t work on sealed system either. I asked the person helping me if they knew this why didn’t they contact a repair service that did work on these systems and of course she could not help. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she told me they will have to send this to their “resolutions department” and it will take another 4 to 7 days for them to find a repair facility.

We have been without our refrigerator for a month and this have been very expensive, necessitating eating out or buying prepared foods. It now appears the only recourse I have is seek legal actions.

In addition I am filing complaints with the BBB and Consumer Reports. I am also going to post this on Facebook.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments