I bought an LG refrigerator seven years ago and the compressor went out recently. According to the warranty it was covered for seven years.

I called LG's phone number and they gave me two services to call. It was the weekend and the one wasn't open and the other one had a full mail box. I went ahead and got someone else out and it was a compressor problem. LG will not cover the compressor since I didn't go with their two services.

When I finally called the one on Monday, they said we no longer service Arizona and the other one said we can't get out there for a week. What do you do in the mean time. By the time my refrigerator was fixed it was Tuesday. They purposely sabotage you so you get so fed up with them you get your own person out.

When you call their customer service you can't understand their very poor English. You tell them you want a manager and they hook you up with someone in the states that can care less about you. No more LG products in my home after this episode. From what I read on line the compressor is not an uncommon thing to go wrong with these refrigerators.

I totally regret having all their products in my home. That's the trouble with this country, we have allowed all these products in and they are total junk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

Martinez, California, United States #1291331

My LG refer is a joke. Ice maker never worked right since it freezes the ice cubes into a large clump.

They also wouldn't honor the warranty. Buy another brand!!!