Columbus, Georgia

Bought a $4,000.00 LG refrigerator in March, 2016. Since then I have had to call a service tech twice.

Once in 2018, fan motor stopped working. Now, June 27, 2019, the LG Compressor is gone. It's been a week and I've lost a frig full of food. All frozen food was spoiled and everything in the upper part.

First noticed water on the floor on the 27th. Called technician and was told the Compressor was gone. I'm having to have the frig repaired. Its been a week and still all parts are not in.

If LG knew about this problem, do not see why customers have not been told about it. I estimate that over $1,000.00 of food wads lost. Had just went to the grocery store and nothing I purchased was frozen. When I discovered the leakage, everything was unthawed.

The refrigerator I have is an LG Four door.

Two on top, one drawer in the middle and the bottom part is the freezer. I did take pictures of items in the refrigerator top, bottom. The middle was soda in cans and other items which I didn't mind getting hot.

But that is a lot of money to loose because of someone else's negligence. LG needs to make a better compressor, and I need t be reimbursed for food lost and the repair bill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments