Lg Electronics - LG Refrigerator Warranty / Repair

So LG calls me up and says they have an upgrade on a part and a software update for my model LFX31925ST Refrigerator and they would like to come install it free of charge.Problem is the next morning, after LG Service replaced the part and put in a new motherboard, I'm getting an error code which leaves the water & ice dispenser unusable.

I call LG Repair and they say sorry your refrigerator is out of warranty! I told them they just put in a new part & motherboard yesterday afternoon. LG said sorry, the error code is for a different problem, & I would have to pay for their service man to come out & fix the problem. I told them the motherboard controls all the functions so how do they know if its not a problem with the new mother board, he just said sorry, you'll have to pay for service.

I asked for a supervisor and she gave me the same answer.If your thinking about buying an LG Product you may want to keep my experience in mind!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lg Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lg Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about