So LG calls me up and says they have an upgrade on a part and a software update for my model LFX31925ST Refrigerator and they would like to come install it free of charge.Problem is the next morning, after LG Service replaced the part and put in a new motherboard, I'm getting an error code which leaves the water & ice dispenser unusable.

I call LG Repair and they say sorry your refrigerator is out of warranty! I told them they just put in a new part & motherboard yesterday afternoon. LG said sorry, the error code is for a different problem, & I would have to pay for their service man to come out & fix the problem. I told them the motherboard controls all the functions so how do they know if its not a problem with the new mother board, he just said sorry, you'll have to pay for service.

I asked for a supervisor and she gave me the same answer.If your thinking about buying an LG Product you may want to keep my experience in mind!

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Lg Electronics - LG top load washer rusting under lid Lg Electronics "Rusting under lid, appears to be worse by bleach dispenser but not just there, the entire metal part appears to be rusting. A google search shows this is a well-known..." Read more Lg Electronics - Lets all file a lawsuit against LG Lg Electronics "Bought a dishwasher, new model, no reviews, but that has really changed. Model Ldf554ST, is a piece of junk, many reviews, will back me up, it could possibly be a..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Communications Blue Tooth Headphones Harmon Kardon Lg Electronics "Don't buy from them !!!! Purchased from ATT phone store blue tooth headphones 14 months ago. In November went back to get headphones fixed. There is a short in the..." Read more Lg Electronics - If All LG products are as bad as this one...how do they make any money. 2 month old 4K TV already gone bad! Lg Electronics "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more