Grafton, Wisconsin

Bought a top of the line LG refrigerator with French doors and two freezers. The ice maker was defective from day one.

I have had it fixed 4 times in about four years. Every time the total cost to me was three hundred dollars. I called to complain, but without an extended warranty, nobody cared. Never would I purchase anything LG.

My repair man says they don't stand by them and parts are slow to arrive. In fact he stopped selling them.

I now buy my ice from a grocer. I refuse to buy more defective parts.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments