Dishwasher malfunctioned in February, 2010. Problems ongoing. LG totally dropped the ball and is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to resolve this problem.

Problem with dishwasher escalated after they sent a repairman that they selected! Dishwasher mounting brackets were torn off by this guy and now the washer unit FALLS OUT WHEN THE DOOR IS OPENED- VERY DANGEROUS!

I call, they pass me around to different supervisors who know nothing, only to be told they will call me back- WHICH THEY NEVER DO!!!!!

I reported them to the state board of consumer affairs who are having the same problems dealing with them.

DO NOT BUY LG APPLIANCES! THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEM!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Lg Electronics Warranty.

Comments

Confirmed. LG does not stand by their warranty with phones either. You've been warned.

thats true!! I bought a Home Theater System from them and after 2 month it stoped working.

I took it to Service Centre and sure enough they are still working on it!! Now it has been 3 month that they have my home theater!

Service Center does not take any action & Call Center never returns my calls! DO NOT BUY FROM LG!!