3.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Over Forty-five minutes on the phone with a 'customer service representative' who was not able to give me one answer to resolve my issue. Apart from that all she did was take me for a ride and bring up excuses for everything.

The LG.com live chat is not always available and when it is, all they do is refer you to other sources. I kept going around in circles.

Moreover, I track all my outgoing emails, and have proof that LG customer service do not even open their emails, much less address the issues listed therein. I recorded my last call with them and it was almost an hour and still got nothing done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no apparent resolution to my problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lg g4 promo bundle. Lg Electronics needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg g4 promo bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments