Dear LG company, I'm user LG's TV from Vietnam. I bought TV with model : 47LN5400 in 2014 - Serial # : 402VNQS0D532 ( Warranty was finish ) My TV had problem LED problem ( Background all Black color ) I called Warranty's center in Hai Duong, Viet Nam to come and checked.

The technical staff said need to replace the LED. I agreed. Pay : 1.45 Million VND for repair it - Warranty 3 months. From Sep 2017 up to 19 Jan 2018 , My TV happened agian with same problem.

In the test time after replace LED happened also. And I requetsed technical staff check more carefull but he said ... not problem, was test OK... Anyway, My TV no had warranry and replace parts also.

Really I was upset about LG's product. So I never buy any LG's product anymore. Before that 2009, I bought TV LCD- 32 inch and still used very good I will share this information for my friends for to avoid same as me.

Lost time, lost money... If LG's staff can show me: Root cause problem, and make corrective action or reasons had responsibility is OK.

Review about: Lg Electronics 47ln5400 Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments