Hot Springs, Arkansas

THERE IS A STORE THAT SELLS SCRATCH AND DENT BROKE APPLIANCES AS NEW IN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS.MID STATE APPLIANCE 400 NORTH BOWMAN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS 72211.

501-554-1834. JIM CRAFTON US THE OWNERS NAME. HE SAYS HE BUYS THESE FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR, AND SELLS FOR THOUSANDS. AND LG DOESNT CARE THAT PEOPLE ARE BREAKING THE LAW SELLING JUNK APPLIANCES AS NEW.

I BOUGHT THREE APPLIANCES AND HAVE THE RECEIPTS. MY GIRLFRIEND BOUGHT 4 APPLIANCES. A NEIGHBOR BOUGHT A WHOLE HOUSE FULL. NONE OF THEM WORK.

THE OWNER JUST LAUGHED AT US WHEN WE TRIED TO RETURN THEM. HE SAYS THIS IS HOW ALL LG PRODUCTS ARE.

I DONT BELEIVE A COMPANY JUST DOESNT CARE ABOUT THIS.THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM.

Review about: Scratch Appliances.

Review #542063 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lg Electronics - LG Garbage, No Help, Never Again! Lg Electronics "In late 2011, we decided to upgrade several major appliances, going with all LG, trusting that they would have a reasonably long life. Since then, these LG products have progressively given..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG MICROWAVE Lg Electronics "In April 2015 I purchased an LG Microwave model #LMHM2237ST for over $400. Today November 20, 2015, I just made my third call for repair since I purchased...." Read more Lg Electronics - Camara damage Lg Electronics "I have a brand new lg g6 what 1 month old with a rubber case and a screen protector and my camera shatters. if I go thru my insurance I..." Read more Lg Electronics - Review about Lg Tone Infinim Bluetooth Headphones from Port Wentworth, Georgia Lg Electronics "Do not buy lg headset,i sent this back to lg after 4 month,an was told this was customer abuse.i am a 50 year old man an will not set an..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more