Hot Springs, Arkansas

THERE IS A STORE THAT SELLS SCRATCH AND DENT BROKE APPLIANCES AS NEW IN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS.MID STATE APPLIANCE 400 NORTH BOWMAN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS 72211.

501-554-1834. JIM CRAFTON US THE OWNERS NAME. HE SAYS HE BUYS THESE FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR, AND SELLS FOR THOUSANDS. AND LG DOESNT CARE THAT PEOPLE ARE BREAKING THE LAW SELLING JUNK APPLIANCES AS NEW.

I BOUGHT THREE APPLIANCES AND HAVE THE RECEIPTS. MY GIRLFRIEND BOUGHT 4 APPLIANCES. A NEIGHBOR BOUGHT A WHOLE HOUSE FULL. NONE OF THEM WORK.

THE OWNER JUST LAUGHED AT US WHEN WE TRIED TO RETURN THEM. HE SAYS THIS IS HOW ALL LG PRODUCTS ARE.

I DONT BELEIVE A COMPANY JUST DOESNT CARE ABOUT THIS.THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM.

Review about: Scratch Appliances.

Review #542063 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lg Electronics - LG Communications Blue Tooth Headphones Harmon Kardon Lg Electronics "Don't buy from them !!!! Purchased from ATT phone store blue tooth headphones 14 months ago. In November went back to get headphones fixed. There is a short in the..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG Garbage, No Help, Never Again! Lg Electronics "In late 2011, we decided to upgrade several major appliances, going with all LG, trusting that they would have a reasonably long life. Since then, these LG products have progressively given..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG top load washer rusting under lid Lg Electronics "Rusting under lid, appears to be worse by bleach dispenser but not just there, the entire metal part appears to be rusting. A google search shows this is a well-known..." Read more Lg Electronics - If All LG products are as bad as this one...how do they make any money. 2 month old 4K TV already gone bad! Lg Electronics "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more