THERE IS A STORE THAT SELLS SCRATCH AND DENT BROKE APPLIANCES AS NEW IN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS.MID STATE APPLIANCE 400 NORTH BOWMAN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS 72211.
501-554-1834. JIM CRAFTON US THE OWNERS NAME. HE SAYS HE BUYS THESE FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR, AND SELLS FOR THOUSANDS. AND LG DOESNT CARE THAT PEOPLE ARE BREAKING THE LAW SELLING JUNK APPLIANCES AS NEW.
I BOUGHT THREE APPLIANCES AND HAVE THE RECEIPTS. MY GIRLFRIEND BOUGHT 4 APPLIANCES. A NEIGHBOR BOUGHT A WHOLE HOUSE FULL. NONE OF THEM WORK.
THE OWNER JUST LAUGHED AT US WHEN WE TRIED TO RETURN THEM. HE SAYS THIS IS HOW ALL LG PRODUCTS ARE.
I DONT BELEIVE A COMPANY JUST DOESNT CARE ABOUT THIS.THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scratch Appliances
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "While I completely understand that my LG LDF7932ST Dishwasher that I purchased back in 2007 is out of warranty, I discovered what I believe is a manufacturers defect with the..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "I went into the store,July 5th 2016, where I have bought all my furniture for the past 3 yrs. Including a whole house of furniture for my son. I have..."
- "The piece of some kind of metal was found when I bit down into this Oreo cookie. ..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."