LG-G4 mobile is one if the worst mobile I have ever seen. Just wasted 22k on this *** mobile.

Guys don't ever think of buying this ***.

And most imp never get convinced with the sales guys at the Pai International showroom, they will just convince you with the product with wrong commitments.

I have gone to the Pai international showroom in Jalahalli with an intention to buy an iPhone or a Samsung mobile. But the sales person were behind me to buy the LG-G4 Stylus which they said is the best running mobile in the market. The way the sales guy explained me about the features of the mobile I was happy and have bought it. Later when I have started using it, the mobile gets stuck and it gets heated up. I have to restart it almost for 10 times in a day. I have come to showroom after two days to show them the problems I have been facing with the mobile. They said that 1 in 1000 mobiles may have problem and that 1 is mine. They asked me to approach the LG service center. Service center people said that there was a problem with the handset. They wanted 2 days to get it resolved, extended it to 4 days, and then 6 days, and then 8 days, finally they come up saying all the handsets run in the same condition as my handset is running.

Guys, you don't believe that such an expensive handset takes 10-15seconds to open an application (Whats App, Facebook, Messanger,....) some time end up asking to restart.

Even I got a call from the LG regional office apologizing for the problems i have faced with the sales guy in the showroom who gave me the wrong commitments just to complete his target and achieve more for the sake of insentives. This sales guy was an LG representative who is been appointed their to divert the customers to LG products.

Finally, I have to sell my 25 days old mobile for just 9000/- which even people feel is more.

Wasted money, time and faith in LG. Will never recommend this to anyone.

Just hate LG.....

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $22000. kjitenderz2015 is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg g4 at Lg Electronics was just hate lg Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments