4.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I am like most others who purchased the bundle of appliances from LG. I am still waiting on the REBATE. They make us jump through hoops to get the rebate we are offered. Most of the time it is one of the selling points of the purchase then they get to choose how long we wait for the rebate.

The rebate center employees offer little assurance as to when and if the rebates will be mailed.

They are also RUDE but this may be because they have to answer thousands of times a day with the same response that your rebate has been received but has not been released by the credit card company for payment.

I do think it is strange that they will not give you the name of the company issuing the rebate cards...if it were me not only would I give callers the name I would transfer them directly to the president of the company if I suspected they were doing consumers wrong.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lg electronics refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Lg Electronics needs to "give me my rebate and additional pia fee of $100 for having to call every week to check the status" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments