I purchased an LG washer/dryer and vacuum combo in August from HH Gregg. Paid a whopping $3500 for the washer/dryer pair and an additional $400 for the vacuum which would technically be "Free" after a mail in rebate for $400.

I submitted my rebate a week later and called in early October to check on the status, I was told it was approved and I would be receiving my rebate in a few weeks. It was promised in 6-8 weeks.

Well it is now December (12 weeks) and I have never recieved my rebate. I have called several times and am repeatedly told they do not have a release date for the rebate and can not give me any idea on when i may (if ever) receive the rebate. I have left messages for supervisors (Tim) and have never received a single return phone call.

The vacuum *** and I have already called for service on the Washe because the door is leaking on December 2nd only to be told they can not get it serviced until December 13th at the earliest!

I would never recommend LG products and am completely disgusted with their customer service/relations.

Comments