Ease of Use
Style and Design

i purchased an LG stove in 2006. I had an issue where the stove would not shut off.

The only way to turn it off was to trip the breaker for the stove. This was the beginning of July. I found out on line that there is a recall on this stove for this same issue. I called LG to get it repaired.

This started my nightmare! LG tells me that they have to send out their "approved" repair service. They said it would take 3 to 5 days to locate one and that they would call me. After 5 days, no call, so I called them.

I was told that it appeared that nothing was done and that they would "escalate" the call. That did no good either. Again nothing done. I demanded to speak to a supervisor and was put on the phone with someone who has no business being in any customer service position!

He was rude and could care less about the issue. 2 weeks later I get a call from the repair person. He asked if LG shipped me the defective part. NO they did not.

He states that he cannot do anything without the new part. While at my house he orders it and states I should get it in 1 to 2 days. 2 days later, call LG as I have not received the part. They state 3 to 4 days.

So I wait another two days, no part. Call again, the rep. Calls THEIR APPROVED service place to check. The rep gets back on the phone with me and states that she did not like the run around she got from the repair place and was again going to escalate my call.

I have had no resolution yet to their recalled appliance. I am not suppose to use my stove as it may burn my house down. LG does not care about any of it! They are the worst company I have ever dealt with especially with a defective product of theirs!

DO NOT EVER BUY AN LG PRODUCT OF ANY KIND!! If it did not cost so much I would ship it to their HQ and leave it on their front doorstep!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2000. Pissedinga2015 is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics customer care at Lg Electronics was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments