I bought an LG Stylo 2 cellphone 7 months ago for my daughter. A couple weeks ago, she started having problems with the images going in and out.

After a week the screen went completely black. I found the receipt and called customer service and was told that it should still be under warranty. I sent it back free of charge. They received it and acknowledged the issue.

Yesterday I received an e-mail that they were sending it back unrepaired. They claim that it had "Liquid or Corrosive damage" and was Out of Warranty. There is no way that it could have had that kind of damage. It never fell in any kind of liquid.

This is not the first time that I have had an LG phone go out within a year, but it will be the last.

They are absolute garbage and their service department is useless. I will never buy another LG product of any kind.

Review about: Lg Electronics Stylo 2 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Repair warranty.

Comments