Do not ever buy a LG washer or dryer. Within two years both my front loading machines stopped working and LG will cover none of the repairs.

Save the money and buy something that is worthwhile. I was on hold for hours with customer service and each agent I spoke to had a different response always ending with we will be back to you within 48 hours which never happened.

I spoke to management who put me on hold for another hour who ended with sorry we can't help you. I still have a dryer that won't work!

Comments

Lg is a Korean company and could not care less about you. You are subhuman to their managerial staff.

Somehow they believe that you can easily survive two weeks without a refrigerator. Two weeks is an acceptable response time; even if your fridge is 2 days old. Pcrichard is out of the loop;they don't know anything about recalls. Lg has one impaired service rep for all of long island ny; and he is as technical as my dog.

And I am not joking. I know the lg fridge is pretty, but if it don't work then what good is it.