As with many other customers, my 2 year old french door fridge's compressor blew for no apparent reason and they have literally done nothing to help. This company is a total joke.

The products are crap and are super expensive. Do not buy LG ever. If you do, be ready for many repairs at your own expense and a {{Redacted}} attitude from the customer service reps. We had to hire a repairman from LG, but guess what, there is only 1 LG guy in my area.

I had to wait 2 weeks for him to come and tell me that my fridge is one of the problem ones that he keeps having to repair time after time. He automatically shipped a compressor before he even walked into my house because he knew the compressor was shot, based upon ALL his experience with this fridge and just LG products in general.

I am sick that I paid almost 2,000 dollars for a fridge and just got screwed. Beware of this company!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lg Electronics Pros: Repairman.

Lg Electronics Cons: Customer care, Defective product no support from lg, Repair warranty, Disregard for customers frustration.

Comments

Jarion

Sorry, I paid 3,000, not 2,000 and my loss has been 3,000!

Lg Electronics Reviews