1.6K views

Update by user Nov 29, 2011

LG never honored anything. I called them and they gave us a number to a repair company that did not have the part in stock.

So we had to resort to fixing a $1000.00 washer that was only 4 years old and pay $434.00 to have it fixed. As I said I will never buy another LG product again.

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2011

LG washers Blow. I will never buy their products again.

They do not stand behind their products. The front loader washer we paid 1000.00 for broke after only 4 years of use-total piece of JUNK. I would NOT recommend their products to anyone EVER. And they have all these foreign ppl answering their phones.

Its ridic. When I called the girl just sat there on the phone and didnt say anything. The parts they cover under the bogus warranty are parts that do not or cant break!

I will never buy an LG product again. Dont waste your money seriously.

Review about: Lg Electronics Warranty.

Comments

LG sucks. The compressor went out twice on a 3 1/2 year old refrigerator that retailed for $3700.

The parts are under warranty, but the labor is almost what a new fridge costs.

Customer service also sucks beyond belief. Bye bye LG.

I am going back and forth with LG to get them to honor their 10 year compressor warranty. They won't do it!

The refrigerator is 4 years old and I paid over $2000. It is the French door model with the water dispenser and ice maker.

I will never buy anything made by LG. They don't care about their costumers at all!

Lg is suck and will never buy anything with lg on it. Part

Under warranty but not labor.

They charge enormous amount of labor and fee to come out. Bye bye lg

LG cell phones suck, they bootloop a lot and when u try to get a mew one they give you a cheaper and crappier replacement! They make *** products they dont back them and thier customer service sucks!

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1266416

LG has not changed for the better. Customer support has only got worse or non existent. They made a whole line of speakers dependent on updates and abandoned all support for them while they sell them as current products.

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #1257960

I must agree. I bought an LG fridge last year...it totally died and the customer service was disappointingly unhelpful. I don't plan to buy any LG products in the future.

to Anonymous Springfield Gardens, New York, United States #1340124

I am going through the same problem now with a 2 year old refrigerator. Nothing but lies and bureaucracy. I will be writing letters and making a huge stink about this.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1224223

Terrible customer service. I will never buy an LG product.

LG Sucks!!

l agree.. trying to find a way to sue these people.

was told by them " do your best, we have better layers. ( cant sue them they are in Korea.

#1119583

Absolutely the worst products I have seen in years, and the worst customer service. So I put a curse on any LG employee partner and especially the owner and corporate personnel

#1119579

Their phones absolutely suck too and they do not stand by their product they try to put it off on Verizon and Verizon will not honor it either and Verizon is absolutely the worst network of 5 that I have used. They both passed the buck and do not honor there product at all

Bought LG 60" tv, didn't last a year, brought out serviceman and he couldn't fix it, so instead of LG sending us a new one, they said they'd refund the money. Had 30 days to send back tv, but they NEVER sent the box!

Where do you find a box for a 60" tv???? Just BS!! Even put me on hold cause I asked "where the *** is my *** return box".

*** put me on hold! Pissed me off even more

lousy product. Bought a smart tv that never connected to the internet even though I had a wi-fi connection.

Online chat was always down.

LG store never loaded. Funny thing though, the user agreements always downloaded.

Bottom line: don't ever buy LG

We bought microwave lasted less than a year LG magnetron

Their phones suck too i got a thin crack across my screen and the touch didn't even work, my I phone was so cracked it had chipped glass and there were cracks everywhere and it still worked.

to Anonymous #1064891

The crack isn't even that noticable ima get a samsung instead screw lg

to Anonymous #1505783

Samsung is the sister company of LG and the same managment. All the Korean deals are ruled by trump enterprises

LG Washers SUCK as does their cust svc.

I bought a sound bar and only used it for a month and sent it in to get repaired and they messed it more and now they don't want to fix or repair don't buy lg products piece of ***