This has been the worst experience I've had in my entire LIFE in regards to phone repair. It has been over TWO WEEKS since I sent my phone to LG.

THEY NEVER gave me a shipping label, then when I spent my $23 to send it next day, it was picked up (signed for) and not looked at until 2 days later! NOTHING was fixed under warranty and I immediately am paying more money after outright purchasing this $700 phone! i am appalled and so disappointed I chose to buy this LG product. I should have stuck with samsung, their customer service was never this poor...but I'm stuck with an OK phone from a company with HORRIBLE repair service.

This has made such a negative impact on my employment and education because I cannot be contacted or reach out when I need to. You guys could've at least sent the phone back priority mail. BUT NOPE! its traveling ground from Texas to NY!!!

i cant believe this. I feel like I've gone back 15 years with this service, PLEASE BE WARNED PEOPLE

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments