Verified Reviewer

I had the washer delivered on 1/28/21. Ill attach the video of what the washer has sounded like since day one.

Called service and they came out, didnt know what was wrong. So he looked up work orders for it and came back today to replace a washer underneath the washer. Now the stator is broken. I was told that the stator houses the wires next to the motor.

(Electrical issues already) LG just wants to keep sending repair techs and not replace the washer. It was delivered defective! I paid $1000 for the washer, and having repair after repair is not acceptable!! The washer thats 2 months old is now inoperable!

So I have wasted $1000, and 5 hours of my life already waiting on repair, Ill have to lose another 2-3 when the next part comes in. So disappointed that LG doesnt stand by their products!

User's recommendation: Will NEVER recommend LG to anyone!

Preferred solution: Replace my washer .

Location: 1324 Rankin Drive, Troy, MI 48083