1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a LG TV 9/16/15 the screen started flashing and white lines appeared the week before my warranty expired. I called LG and was given the name of Service Center they said yes we will fix it, It is 10/5/16 they still HAVE NOT fixed my TV they will not give the service center the approval number.

I have spent so much time on phone with these people.. finally a week ago I was told they mishandled the whole repair process. I have heard nothing from them since...

so I am sitting on hold again to see what they say now. I will NEVER buy a LG product again .

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "someone to fix my tv" as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics tv repair at Lg Electronics was customer service and attitude and getting the run around from customer service people Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments