MY 11 MONTH OLD 50" PLASMA TV BROKE ON 12-26-09, SINCE LG WAS NOT WILLING TO SEND ANYONE TO MY HOUSE FOR 2 WEEK TO LOOK AT THE TV I DELIVERED IT TO A AUTHORIZED REPAIR FACILITY. PARTS HAVE BEEN ON BACK ORDER, LG HAS SHIPPED THE WRONG PARTS.

LG STATES THAT MY ONLY OPTION IS TO WAIT. LG IS NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE A LOANER TV OR SPEED UP SHIPPING OR EVER PROVIDE AND ESTIMATE OF WHEN THE PARTS WILL BE IN TO REPAIR THE TV. THE LG CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE IS WASTE OF TIME. NO ONE THERE IS EMPOWERED TO PROVIDE ANY HELP OR ASSISTANCE.

LG HAS NO CONCERN WITH CLIENTS BEING HAPPY THEY DON'T EVEN SEEM TO CARE. I AM LEFT WITH NO CLUE IF I WILL EVER HAVE A WORKING TV AGAIN.

I ADVISE ANYONE THAT MY READ THIS TO STAY CLEAR OF LG PRODUCTS THEY LOOK NICE, BUT A WARRANTY IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE COMPLANY THE STANDS BEHIND THE WARRANTY AND LG IS NOT STANDING BEHIND THE WARRANTY. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A LG PRODUCT AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME OR ALLOW ONE IN MY HOME!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

Haliburton, Ontario, Canada #704051

As a retailer I have fought will LG to help resolve customer issues. It appears LG has taken the low road once again and let me hang.

I will loose money, I will help my customer, I will send this *** tv back to where it came from. My customer will end up with a Brand of his choice other than LG. When I purge my inventory of LG products I will sleep a lot better. From this day forward I will not carry any LG products from Cell to TV.

They are dead to me. No r

etail or customer support, no sale - sorry.

Don