2.0

In the past I always maintained LG made the finest TV. After 3 years of light use, the 37" flat screen LCD in our daughters room caught on fire on the inside, which she luckily pulled the plug on before it

could spread. LG claims it is a maintenance issue and if only I hire a technician to diagnose the problem and take photos will there be any action taken.

TV maintenance? Perhaps I should look for a TV maintenance company to provide annual service. Perhaps TV maintenance is a new industry that everyone has heard of except for me. I better steer my three year old son in the direction of TV maintenance, it's hot, because so many LG TV's are catching on fire. No pun intended. Though I do get a kick out of the corporate response, worth the story alone. They even used the work "sincerely", I love it!

This is obviously a problem with LG products. I Googled it and found that LG has recalled several TV models due to fires. As a humble restaurant owner, I make sure every problem that arises end with

customer satisfaction. It could have been so simple­ I provide a credit card number, they send me a new TV with return label, and if I'm lying then they charge me for it. OK, Ill forgive the danger, and assume my new 60" Ultra HD won't catch on fire. Life goes on...But No.

Instead the only photo I'll share is the one of the 60" I trustingly bought in December. It's a photo of the last LG product I will ever purchase, or allow any of my family members purchase. A penny saved and several dollars lost for multi­-billion dollar tycoon LG Corp.

Sincerely Sincere­ Former LG Customer

This person wrote the review because of "product fire" of lg electronics tv from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Lg Electronics to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments