I have a 55" LG smart tv that has trouble playing NETFLIX. Calling the tech lines is a all day event.

Wait times are 9-20 minutes and either I get disconnected or a human transfers me and I am disconnected or sent to a number that rings forever. I have tried using the "chat" text on their web site and I get answers like " try again later" or "please call our help line". ( The one that rarely works.) This has happened over and over during the 3 years I have owned theTV. It is not a new problem.

Hands down the worst customer non-service I have ever experienced. DO NOT PURCHASE ONE. I suggest that you read reviews on their customer service.

I wish I had. Whats lower than one star ?

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

MikeBrady
Houston, Texas, United States #767009

Try disactivating Netflix on the TV and then reactivating. This worked for me on my Samsung Smart TV. If you are unsure how to do it, Netflix has instructions on the website for the most popular TV's.

Preston2014
to MikeBrady Phoenix, Arizona, United States #768543

Thank you Mike. It didn't work.

Netflix gave me a code to try. It is a LG update problem I get every so many months. It is now about 4 days and I have not got through to LG. New yrs probably makes it harder to get through.

Everyone is home for the holidays. I reiterate, don't buy a LG.

No help available. If your LG has a problem you are screwed.