Purchased a complete kitchen package which was delivered in Feb. 2017; microwave door faulty; sent replacement door and service scheduled; took off work but provider did not show as scheduled, he called to ask to come at 10:30 at night.

Provider was an audio/visual company who stated, "I haven't worked on any before but I'll do my best, but please let me come because I've been out on calls since 7 and I don't want to have to come back!" Red flag.... He called multiple times the next day to beg me not to complain to LG, which I did. In spite of this, LG states that is the only service they will use. I call EVERY month, am told it will be reviewed and they will call me in 2-3 days.

NEVER happens. Each month's return call by me lasts over an hour, being placed on hold for over 30 min. periodically throughout the duration of call. I love my LG appliances; however, due to this situation my satisfaction is becoming tainted.

10 months to get a resolution is unacceptable.

Waiting continues to find out if they will replace or refund me amount paid, which would be significantly less than what I paid due to package discount, rebate, and Black Friday discounts received when purchased. LG...I'm disappointed to say the least.

Review about: Microwave Repair.

Preferred solution: REPLACEMENT OF APPLIANCE.

Comments