All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners manual don't think I was told that when purchased,
Have a very old kenmore still being used 20 + years old all lettering on it, LG poor excuse for product never own another but I will check for lettering removal next purchase but it will never be LG
When lettering came off I thought only the dryer, I was told the baking of the enamel so it was replaced, than lettering came off washer and the new replaced dryer top, so more going on poorly built duck tape, permanent marker best fix
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Washer dryer
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Washer And Dryer
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called..."
- "A technician named Tom from this company came and took 7 of my rugs for $11, 000 wHich is a nonsense price, I have spoken with him to try to..."
- "What an awful experience it is getting service from LG, they are the worst I've encountered. My $2000 LG fridge stopped working July 4th and it was stuffed with food..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."