Featured Not resolved
1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach dispenser, no big deal I thought.Fast forward to 2017 it has turned in a great BIG DEAL , I looked to see if there were any recalls on the product but what I found was a lot of disgruntled LG owners with the exact same complaint!

LG told me they would fix for me...for $245 !

No thanks They say rust is normal, if rust is normal then every washer in history would have rusted , which it hasn't !Apparently these washers were all built in 2012, which was when I bought it, so any research would have turned up empty.

Review about: Lg Electronics Wt5070cw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Sign me up for the class action lawsuit.

Lg Electronics - PHONE REPAIR ISSUE Lg Electronics "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..." Read more Lg Electronics - Dryer Review from Boynton Beach, Florida Lg Electronics "My name is Laquenda Pharr I purchased a washer and a dryer from hhgregg in Wellington Florida. This is supposed to be the top of a top of the..." Read more Lg Electronics - Rusting around bleach dispenser of my LG top load washer Lg Electronics "My 4 year old LG washer started to rust around the bleach dispenser less than 2 years after buying this machine. The rusting has continued and now a larger area..." Read more Lg Electronics - Horrible Product- TV only Lasted a year Lg Electronics "My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna. It never gave us any trouble. Fast forward..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more