Style and Design

I purchased this washer in August 2010. It had a recall in November 2013 to replace the motor.

Now, SIX YEARS LATER, THE CLUTCH HAS GONE OUT AND WILL COST ME $600 TO REPAIR. I have decided to go with a new Whirlpool washer and dryer as LG products are junk! How they can sell such junk is beyond me. This set cost me $2000 in 2010.

I have also purchased an LG Refrigerator (that the icemaker works some of the time), Stove and Microwave.

I will NEVER purchase any LG product again and will tell everyone I know what junk they are making and selling. They should be ashamed and put out of business!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics wt5101hw washing machine from Lg Electronics was quality of lg products Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments