Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

Bought a new LG Washer and Dryer, Washer model WT5001CW in 2011.In LESS than 2 years, rust began to develop around the bleach dispenser.

I do not use bleach in my clothes, only as directed to clean the machine monthly. I contacted their customer service and the rep read a script that rust was not covered. I asked her whether she felt that was acceptable to have the machine rust in less that 2 years. She had to put me on hold, then came back and answered "YES" that was NORMAL!!!!

SERIOUSLY LG???? I also purchased the extended warranty and was told RUST was not covered. My old Kenmore lasted 25 years without ANY issues. Lots of complaints on the web about it so they know their product is defective, yet choose not to support their products or customers.

I received an email to review the product and made my review to the company, stating the same as I am here and received an email back saying they REJECT MY REVIEW (see pic).

I will NEVER buy LG and nor will anyone I know if I can help it.Attaching pictures of the rusted machine...keep trying to cover with enamel white paint to stop the rust but it has eaten into the metal at this point.

Review about: Lg Wt5001Cw 4 5 Cu Ft High Efficiency Top Load Washer.

I didn't like: Product rusted and company said this is normal.

Review #931975 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $800
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Submit review

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1224876

"Lots of complaints on the web about it so they know their product is defective"

Why didn't you do your due diligence BEFORE buying that washer? It seems to me if you are too lazy to check online reviews before the purchase that you should have nothing to complain about after something goes wrong. I always check reviews before making a purchase.