I recently after reading tons of reviews and does about how great the LG Watch R was, decided to buy one, everything over ever read said it was dust and water sealed, the reviewers took showers with it, but do I'm not one to shower with electronics.. The watch was great to whole on vacation I are some melon, then washed my hands and wrist..

The screen scrambled, the device rebooted and shut down never to start again.. I called for an RA, knowing the device was covered.. Spoke to the representative who was nice and told me no problem, the world fix our replace it, possibly at a small cost to me depending on the damage, within a few days of them receiving, I was sent message, with tracking.. When I check the online status checked, it said repaired.

I'm the middle of the waiting period I get An email, stating unrepaired due to liquid, out of warranty.. So essentially I am being returned a $300 dollar paper weight..

I called no compassion, no recourse, that's that.. I feel deceived, and I will never patronize LG corp again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments