3.0
Style and Design

I had a LG G4 Cellphone, not nearly as advanced and big as a fridge but believe me it was just as much of a hassle trying to get it repaired. It took over a month for them to repair it when they said it would only take a week.

I called once a week every week till it was repaired and they always had a different excuse. Then they said I'll receive and email when repair was complete. Um... No email.

I had to call and they said yea it was repaired five days ago but hasn't shipped out yet. It's been over a week and they haven't even shipped it out back to me yet. They're "waiting on FedEx to pick up." Like seriously WTF?

How long does it take for FedEx to pick up a small package? This is seriously the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was could care less about knowing there business and about me, slow service, disregard for customers frustration and completing tasks as promised in timely manner. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and lg electronics cell phone repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments