2.0

An LG3 phone was taken off the charger mid November 2015. It started on fire, melting and burning our hardwood floor in 6 separate locations and nearly starting the house on fire had it been 6" closer to our bedding.

That was 4 months ago, LG has a middleman in NJ who stalls you. I January I got a message from LGE who simply said it is in our legal department and it'll take 2 months! NOT WE ARE SORRY AND WILL DO ANYTHING WE CAN TO HELP YOU AND PREVENT THIS HAPPENING AGAIN TO ANYONE. I get more aggravated by the day as I continue to look at the near catastrophic remains on our floor.

Finally contacting the AG and a lawyer. No more LG anything

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of total stonewall a serious defect and lack of customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lg electronics cell phone charger and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1400. Lg Electronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics cell phone charger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments