Lg Electronics - LG9 *** phone
OK, I get it; it's my fault. I mean what else would you expect when you buy a phone from a company that makes washing machines? Well, *** me, I picked this for my first "smart" phone.
The phone started acting up almost immediately. It calls people from my contact list and sets up a conference call all while I'm talking to someone else! It calls people when it's just sitting around all by itself (not in my hand or my pocket)! I took it back to T-Mobile who immediately offered to get a warranty replacement--a bit TOO immediately I might add. Hmmm...? Of course I am required to pay $20 POSTAGE to send the piece of need-I-say it back!
Decided to go to the company that made the *** thing-after the gyroscope that allows you to change the orientation view from portrait to landscape stopped working completely. Did LG have enough pride to make certain one of their customers wasn't walking around with a piece of need-I-say-it with their logo on it? Sure--pay us $20! Seriously! The damned thing started breaking down the 2nd week that I owned it!
OK, so LG you got your measly $240 for the StupidPhone but you will NEVER see another dollar from me, or my friends, or anyone I happen to be standing in line with at the grocery store, or anyone who reads my blogs, or anyone that I talk to from now until I trash the piece of need-I-say-it! Someone want me to recommend a smart phone? No, can’t do that but I can recommend the StupidPhone that you DON’T want to buy! No more LG StupidPhones; no LG washing machines; no LG dryers; no LG dishwashers; NO LG PRODUCTS PERIOD. Although you'll still make money, your greedy little butts will NEVER know how much more you may have been able to make. That's my quiet revenge.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg 9 Cell Phone
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Rusting under lid, appears to be worse by bleach dispenser but not just there, the entire metal part appears to be rusting. A google search shows this is a well-known..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."