Lg Electronics - LG9 *** phone
OK, I get it; it's my fault. I mean what else would you expect when you buy a phone from a company that makes washing machines? Well, *** me, I picked this for my first "smart" phone.
The phone started acting up almost immediately. It calls people from my contact list and sets up a conference call all while I'm talking to someone else! It calls people when it's just sitting around all by itself (not in my hand or my pocket)! I took it back to T-Mobile who immediately offered to get a warranty replacement--a bit TOO immediately I might add. Hmmm...? Of course I am required to pay $20 POSTAGE to send the piece of need-I-say it back!
Decided to go to the company that made the *** thing-after the gyroscope that allows you to change the orientation view from portrait to landscape stopped working completely. Did LG have enough pride to make certain one of their customers wasn't walking around with a piece of need-I-say-it with their logo on it? Sure--pay us $20! Seriously! The damned thing started breaking down the 2nd week that I owned it!
OK, so LG you got your measly $240 for the StupidPhone but you will NEVER see another dollar from me, or my friends, or anyone I happen to be standing in line with at the grocery store, or anyone who reads my blogs, or anyone that I talk to from now until I trash the piece of need-I-say-it! Someone want me to recommend a smart phone? No, can’t do that but I can recommend the StupidPhone that you DON’T want to buy! No more LG StupidPhones; no LG washing machines; no LG dryers; no LG dishwashers; NO LG PRODUCTS PERIOD. Although you'll still make money, your greedy little butts will NEVER know how much more you may have been able to make. That's my quiet revenge.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg 9 Cell Phone
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "In late 2011, we decided to upgrade several major appliances, going with all LG, trusting that they would have a reasonably long life. Since then, these LG products have progressively given..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."