2.0
Style and Design

In Febuary I purchased the LGL41C phone through Straight talk, it lasted three weeks and then the light for the camera goes out, runs hot constantly, loss of service, messages were received hours after they were sent, slow on web sites, and looses phone calls all the time no matter the location. I let Straight Talk no what was going on and the phone was replaced in April, now the same thing has ben happening with the replacement phone which is the same style, LGL41C.

I am on a fixed income due to a disability and rely on my phone in case of an emergency. This phone is not reliable and I cant depend on it if my Epilepsy go haywire on me and I need help. In a situation were help is needed could be life or death for me and this product will not help me.

Please recall this phone, it could change the outcome of someones life.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i depend on my phone in case of seizures and this phone is not reliable when i need help. " of lge lgl41c phone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Lg Electronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lge lgl41c phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments