1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

On June 7 of this year my saga with LG started. They attempted the first repair on my not quite two year old refrigerator which has an extended warranty on top of being under manufacturers warranty.

Till today there have been 6 repair attempts plus a few more diagnostic visits and they haven't been able to make it work once. Lately the technician whose name is Kevin but won't tell me his last name has become disgruntled. Has failed to show to his appointments 7 times. This means 28 hours of waiting.

He has stated on his last two visits that there is nothing he can do and claims he will deem unrepairable but when I call LG they say he has not named it so. I have asked for alternate solutions with other technicians or perhaps outsourcing to authorized service providers but they just keep rescheduling Kevin who hasn't been able to fix and has just stopped showing up. They say they reached out to him and his manager but nothing happens. The extended warranty company called Warrantech states their hands are tied since they only will use LG.

I am out of patience and ideas; seems this company is stalling. This has been disruptive to my family, expensive in having to eat or order out much more often, having to wait for hours for a tech that won't show up and the anxiety that it has produced.

Out of patience and idea short of a lawsuit. Anyone with experience in this?

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator Repair.

I liked: N o t h i n g.

I didn't like: Way this company conduct their bussines, No apparent resolution to my problem, Corporate offices do not answer phones, Lack of customer service.

Comments

bhines54_78

Well, atlesst you got some service, only thing zi get are lies, bunch of lip service, all lies, he'll I got parts mailed to me, got rusty stainless steel interior, LG is *** poor product