I purchased and LG refrigerator, washer and dryer. The washer always leaves water standing so I have to keep the door open to prevent it smelling like a swamp. I often have to re-wash a load to eliminate the smell. Lately, it's almost impossible to get a load done in one try. It gives me a '1E' message toward the end of the cycle. The clothes are dripping, and I have to rerun the load, sometimes 2 or 3 times, to actually get it to spin the water out correctly. Of course, there's no 'spin only' selection, so this is costly in terms of electricity and water. The dispenser doesn't work for the detergent, so I have to place detergent directly into the washer.

As for the refrigerator, the icemaker stoped working just after the warranty expired. Even the repairman thought it would be covered since it was so close, but NO. They wanted $750 to repair it. Guess what? I left it when we moved and bought an Amana.

Never again will I purchase an LG product! They are pooorly made, they don't stand behind their products, and customer service is a complete joke.

Comments