1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought my Bluetooth on January 19, 2015. February 2015.

I discovered a defect and returned them to the place of purchase. They directed me to call your Customer Repair Department. I followed the directions and sent them in for evaluation and repair. After 3 weeks they returned the Bluetooth with a piece of clear office tape and a note saying "returning AS IS".

That was the laziest and most unprofessional response I have ever received. The ear bud came apart into two pieces. Whatever adhesive LG uses stop working, HOW IS THAT NOT A MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT?

DO NOT BUY LG PRODUCTS --THERE IS NO WARRANTY AND THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

THEY DO NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCTS. IF YOU BUY IT AND IT BREAKS --TOUGH LUCK

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of lg electronics headset from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $69 and wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, repair issues handling and representative. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments