1.5

Purchased a top of the line dryer model LG (most expensive of their line). The Lint trap doesn't set down far enough in its place so the corners jut out a bit on each side.

When drying a piece of clothing that has a strap, or a thin belt of material on it, it gets looped around the corner of the lint trap. What happens to the entire load? The entire load comes out in one giant corkscrew, twisted all to bits. I now notice that the lint trap corners have bent and made an even sharper catch for the clothes.

I have had to throw away numerous pieces of clothing such as bras, tops that have straps, etc. Today I called the company and was told there is no warranty on the lint trap. So I will have to replace it myself. Sure, and have it all happen again, because it won't set far enough down in its place either?

I think they should replace the lint trap at no cost to me, and see if it happens again. Because if it does, I surely do not want to have wasted my money on the poorly designed product they made. They even tried to make it out that I didn't replace the lint trap correctly, which caused this to happen, over and over again. I think not.

Even if it WERE, which it is not, they obviously are at fault for designing a lint trap that has the potential to be replaced upside down.

All in all, their product has a poorly designed feature in it, and they refuse to stand by their product. Greedy b*&%$#ds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Dryer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: replace the defective lint trap.

Comments