Buyer Beware!I purchased a LG French Door refrigerator in Aug of 2011.
The my delight with beauty of this refrigerator soon flew out the window. The outside surface of the fridge can only be cleaned with a micro fiber cloth...do not use a paper towel or you with scratch the surface. I did due diligence when choosing my new appliance...but this product has been trouble since the beginning. Thank goodness we bought the extended 48 mo warranty.
First of all the motor that keeps the the airflow activated in the freezer failed 3 times...My freezer frosted up continually, the ice maker would freeze up and thaw making a stream of water flow onto my wood floors, it took 3 service calls and and extension on the "extended" warranty to finally get the problem fixed...But today was the clincher..while cleaning the inside of my fridge with a room temp vinegar and water solution the glass shelf above the crisper drawers broke and flew into 1000 + pieces all over the fridge and my kitchen. I called the customer service heard the "we appreciate your business" recording...only to find out that the LG service contract would not fix my problem....ugh!! This could have been a very serious physical injury problem. Let alone the $50 I will have to pay to repair their faulty manufacturing.
it is not the $$$ it is their lack of concern or any attempt to help me with this problem...They take no responsibility for the problem. Come on how could the $50 hurt LG.
The customer service at LG stinks to put it nicely stinks...I repeat BUYER BEWARE!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The drum to my LG washer broke in February 2014. I called LG and they had their tech come. I was advised that it would cost $525 to..."
- "Purchased 10 Sept., 2010 1. 3 months in, a piece of plastic in ice dispenser broke off and ended-up mixed with ice in glass. This piece was discovered while drinking from..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "Hey, Carl's Jr- are you adding appetizers to your menu, but you forgot to tell the public? After hours in traffic I decided not to cook tonight so I..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."