Buyer Beware!I purchased a LG French Door refrigerator in Aug of 2011.
The my delight with beauty of this refrigerator soon flew out the window. The outside surface of the fridge can only be cleaned with a micro fiber cloth...do not use a paper towel or you with scratch the surface. I did due diligence when choosing my new appliance...but this product has been trouble since the beginning. Thank goodness we bought the extended 48 mo warranty.
First of all the motor that keeps the the airflow activated in the freezer failed 3 times...My freezer frosted up continually, the ice maker would freeze up and thaw making a stream of water flow onto my wood floors, it took 3 service calls and and extension on the "extended" warranty to finally get the problem fixed...But today was the clincher..while cleaning the inside of my fridge with a room temp vinegar and water solution the glass shelf above the crisper drawers broke and flew into 1000 + pieces all over the fridge and my kitchen. I called the customer service heard the "we appreciate your business" recording...only to find out that the LG service contract would not fix my problem....ugh!! This could have been a very serious physical injury problem. Let alone the $50 I will have to pay to repair their faulty manufacturing.
it is not the $$$ it is their lack of concern or any attempt to help me with this problem...They take no responsibility for the problem. Come on how could the $50 hurt LG.
The customer service at LG stinks to put it nicely stinks...I repeat BUYER BEWARE!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The drum to my LG washer broke in February 2014. I called LG and they had their tech come. I was advised that it would cost $525 to..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Bought a LCD 3/25/15. Even got extended warranty due to ha ing to store it for 3 months. Salesman said its the only way i will be safe. Opened it..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."