Lg Electronics - Mad as a wet hen!!!

Buyer Beware!I purchased a LG French Door refrigerator in Aug of 2011.

The my delight with beauty of this refrigerator soon flew out the window. The outside surface of the fridge can only be cleaned with a micro fiber cloth...do not use a paper towel or you with scratch the surface. I did due diligence when choosing my new appliance...but this product has been trouble since the beginning. Thank goodness we bought the extended 48 mo warranty.

First of all the motor that keeps the the airflow activated in the freezer failed 3 times...My freezer frosted up continually, the ice maker would freeze up and thaw making a stream of water flow onto my wood floors, it took 3 service calls and and extension on the "extended" warranty to finally get the problem fixed...But today was the clincher..while cleaning the inside of my fridge with a room temp vinegar and water solution the glass shelf above the crisper drawers broke and flew into 1000 + pieces all over the fridge and my kitchen. I called the customer service heard the "we appreciate your business" recording...only to find out that the LG service contract would not fix my problem....ugh!! This could have been a very serious physical injury problem. Let alone the $50 I will have to pay to repair their faulty manufacturing.

it is not the $$$ it is their lack of concern or any attempt to help me with this problem...They take no responsibility for the problem. Come on how could the $50 hurt LG.

The customer service at LG stinks to put it nicely stinks...I repeat BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.