State: Michigan City: Troy Product: Lg Electronics Refrigerator Clear all filters (2 of 160 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Troy, Michigan - Two years old refrigerator!

On May 13, 2014, we noticed the ice melting so we call in a service technician an a two year old LG Refrigerator. It is now June 15, 2014 and we still do not have the situation remedied. It has a 'seven year factory warranty' but multiple phone calls, different people each time in what sounds like a foreign country.... last weekend, we were told 3 - 5 business days to review your claim (company policy and procedure), yesterday told the same thing. LG "Life's Good", I think not LG "Lot of Grief". I will never buy an LG product again.

We are experiencing the same issue, we are still under "Warranty", but the problem with ice maker has not bee resolved yet. Numerous phone calls with the LG customer NOT SERVICE department, and they don't seem to get it. To be continued.

Review
Product
Lg Electronics Refrigerator
Loss

Lg Electronics in Troy, Michigan - Brand new fridge broke

The refrigerator worked after delivery and setup. Hours later we had an error message and the water and ice machine no longer worked. LG was supposed to come out and repair it on two different dates and never showed up. I have no confidence in LG's service and their product, had I known this I would have never purchased this refrigerator. Almost a week has gone by and I have a brand new $2,000 fridge that is not functioning properly. BUYER BEWARE! I have no confidence that this product will ever work properly and I'm so happy I purchased the extended warranty. I will never purchase an LG product again.
Review