i called lg two weeks ago about my vacuum being broken again. i talked to a supervisor and told him my concern about how long it takes for there repair.

the first time i sent it in we were without a vacuum for a month! i talked to him and he said he would get me a replacement and i could send the old one back. fast forward two weeks and no phone call. so i called back and talked to another supervisor and he said he would get to the bottom of if and call me on Monday.

so i get a voice mail today saying they are going to sent me a box for repair. i am not happy! and Eric at the call center who is supposedly a supervisor was very demeaning, rude, aggressive and had a very ard time keeping his story straight.

i will never purchase another lg product as long as i live! i will never endorse another lg product!

Review about: Lg Electronics Repair.

Comments

LGIndia
Delhi, Delhi, India #736150

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your service request number/complaint number or contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write us at serviceindia@lge.com

Regards,