I have barely had this refrigerator a year and right before my 1 year warrenty was up my refrigerator stopped getting cold and things were starting to defrost in the freezer, tech came out and said he had to order a part which took 3 weeks, he replaced the motor and now it doesn't work at all it stays at 76 degrees. Called LG again and they said it would be a few days before they could send another tech.

I have lost food and i have no refrigerator.

Totally unacceptable!!!!! At this point I don't know what else to do, I thought LG was a good company but at this point I am not so sure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Lmxs30776d Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Newburgh, New York, United States #1349705

Hello, are you sure it was not the compressor that failed?? LG Refrigerators are known for compressor failure and the parts are so back ordered that they give you the run around on appointments and such so they don't have to admit they do not have the parts required to repair, then they would be forced to issue a recall or be in breach of millions of warranties which would cost them millions!!!

Contact your State Attorney General's office, The Federal Trade Commission and Consumer Affairs! File consumer complaints!