State: Nevada City: Las Vegas Product: Lg Electronics Refrigerator Clear all filters (2 of 160 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Las Vegas, Nevada - LG didn't honor warranty. Delayed until warranty expired.

Disgusted with LG for not honoring warranty, repeated delays until the warranty date passed. Intentional? Possibly. We purchased a beautiful LG French door refrigerator with bottom freezer. Food in the drawers kept going bad. I called, but they said with no error code there was nothing they could do (whats that fancy Smart Diagnosis feature there for then?). A week later we did get an error code, Yay! So I called them. Sorry, we need the receipt information (not just date and store) before we will even talk to you. Home Depot was awesome in drudging that up for me. I called back again, receipt info on hand. Sorry, you need to physically have that receipt. I'm disabled, so Home Depot manager mailed that to me. Wonderful. Then I call, receipt in hand. "Sorry. This is an unusual issue, not in my system. A supervisor will contact you." No call back, no response despite several calls. Can only use the top shelf of the fridge at this point, anything else goes bad overnight. I call again, and this time I get an "I'm sorry mam, your warranty expired on the 30th." WTF?!? But it broke well before that warranty expired, and I reported it. "I'm sorry, we have no record that you have ever called us before. But I do see you purchased the extended warranty, you'll have to file your claim with them." I'm sorry, but delaying a customer long enough (2 1/2 months in this case) for it to be someone else's problem is simply unethical. I'm absolutely disgusted with LG. I wish I hadn't purchased so many of their products, because I have zero faith they will honor any warranty issue. Service is horrible.

That sucks. :( Guess life isn't so good.

Review
Product
Lg Electronics Refrigerator
Loss
Tags
  • LG Smart Diagnostics

Lg Electronics in Las Vegas, Nevada - LG appliances poor quality, customer service is not much better.

Our LG refrigerator needed repair jut out of the warranty period. Our LG microwave has been repaired 5 times and still is not satisfactory. LG appliances are of poor quality and their service is not much better. Their customer service is a laugh, their people are well trained at apologizing but not standing behind their products. I've spent an amount in service calls almost equal to the price of the microwave, it cooks unevenly, makes noises that can't be fixed, and has had the main power tube replaced 3 times since the original one. Lousy quality! Avoid this company, Don't buy LG!
Review